Saturday, September 20, 2008

See You at the Finish Line!

The time has come. Tomorrow I will go and run 13.1 miles in hopefully less than 2hrs and 20min. Sounds crazy to run that long, but I will enjoy it. Since I know most that read this probably believe that I am crazy for even thinking it, let alone actually doing it. Let's just hope I am not sore in the morning from my motorcycle ride tonight. Josh took some tracks way to fast and now my tail bone is throbbing. I told him if it was sore in the morning he was going to have to deep massage it before I leave. LOL! Levi had a football game today and I will have to get pics on when I put the pics on from my run tomorrow. They were ahead till the last quarter when the other team scored and they lost 13-7. Well, I am going to chill a bit before I go to bed, so I can hopefully get a good night sleep and be ready to run! I will update after tomorrow's run!

7 comments:

Doodles said...

Yeah!!!! I thought you left town for sure you haven't posted for sooooo long, and yes I know you have three darling kids and a husband and MOTHER (teehee) to take care of but we've missed pictures too. Good luck tomorrow I will be pulling for you

Brandon and Emily Judson said...

Hey Amy! Just know I'm cheering for you! Eli is sleeping, so I can't make it to the start of the race :-( I know you'll do great!

Doodles said...

How are the feet???? Mine are killing me just thinking about your blisters....OUCH!!!!
Good for you Amy, I know you aren't happy with your time but just think....you finished the race and I don't think you were the last one either. Well done little neice.

Doodles said...

OK Amy you've had a week where are the pictures.....just a little cyberbullying......

Doodles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doodles said...

Well!!! I'm going to try that again it left out parts of my message very important parts.
I'm still waiting.....
snoring...........
impatient....... Well I think you get my message. teehee just a little cyberbullying AGAIN!!!

Doodles said...

Who kidnapped my Amy??????
Where are you???????
I'm still waiting!!!!!
I may be able to scrounge up some coins for reward money to get you back if I can just find out who kidnapped her.