Friday, November 03, 2006

3X in 1 Week!!!

Well, wish I had pictures to share, but I haven't received them from Britta yet. It hasn't been that fun of a week the last few days anyway. Lillie and I were both feeling pretty rotten yesterday. She was running a fever and I had a major sore throat. She wouldn't let me do anything but hold her. She didn't even want to sleep anywhere else but my arms. She was doing better last night and she nursed just after 6 this morning so I am hoping that she will stay a sleep for a couple more hours and let me get some stuff done. Other than that not much going on.

Ok I decided to find some cute pictures of her to share. This one is when she was looking out the window, just from the back side.


This one is actually from Sept. but I thought it was cute. I have decided that I need to start taking more pictures of Levi when he is here, because I don't have him on here much. So next week when he is here I will do that. Take Care and God Bless everyone.

1 comment:

gmadxe said...

Great pictures. And GOOD FOR YOU to keep this updated. Will look forward to seeing pictures of Levi also. Take care....Love, aunt dixie