Friday, November 10, 2006

Levi and Lillie

We had a really nice day here on Wed. it was I think 85. So we went outside and got some picks. Hope that you enjoy these.





She has been more determined to sit up straighter in her highchair and her swing in the house. Don't think she is going to be laidback. So we decided to put her in the outside swing. Then Levi came home and wanted to join her.








We went in the house and a little later Levi and Lillie decided to play a little video game.



I think she was really getting into the game. Well, I hope everyone enjoys the pictures, this weekend is going to be a busy one. Tomorrow I am going to a friends wedding reception, then on Sunday I will be in training from 8-4 at the Y getting the remainder of my aerobics instructors certification. So Josh will have the kids all day. Then at 6 that night we have the church Thanksgiving dinner. So it will be busy. Take Care and God Bless.

1 comment:

gmadxe said...

Amy: Good for YOU! I am so glad you have added more pictures. They are really cute. Love the one of her playing a video game with Levi. Won't be long before she does it for "real".
Glad your weather is still nice. Ours turned YUCKY! (but maybe it's coming your way)
Take care - and keep up the good work. aunt dixie