Sunday, June 29, 2008

Priceless Pics

I had some pictures on my camera and thought that I would go ahead and puts some pictures on here for you. (For the cyber bullies I am doing this at 12:59AM!!) Anyway, when looking at these pics you will have to see if these kids 1 in particular takes after her mother/father or both!

These first ones are from the church picnic we had earlier this month. Dude notice how close Lillie is...way closer than you would ever get. She was feeding them cheez-its. Levi had to ride the pony because Josh got a ticket because Lillie seemed interested till they were wanting to put her on it. No parents could be back there so we couldn't help ease her so Levi had to do it. Needless to say it was not the high point of his day! Then Ethan was just relaxing ....and thinking.



I bet you can't guess who she takes after! Well, it is the same person she is talkig to......her grandma!!
She thought Ethan needed to say something as well.
This girl is gonna rock!

Hope you enjoyed the pics, only a week and a half left before we get to see everyone!

7 comments:

gmadxe said...

Oh, Amy...those pictures are PRICELESS! I know Dude won't enjoy the first ones. They are really cute, though.
I thought you were referring to your Mom in Ethan's pose...LOL
Anxious to see you all in about 10 days or so. It is going to be a BLAST!

Doodles said...

OMIG, I have got to have a talk with that little Lillie!!!
But those are sooooo cute, I don't know how she did that???
Yep, she is her Mother's daughter on the phone as usual. But that's ok too.
Man I am so counting down the days, I can't wait.
And we will give you a break Amy no more cyber bullying until we get back from Texas but then watch out.

Sindee said...

No we will not quit cyber bullying...we've got a week to go...keep up!

Patti said...

I love the pictures. Why do you think Lillie takes after me???? I'm like Dude. We need to talk to that girl. I wouldn't get that close to those animals. I love the picture of her talking to me. I should find the one of you talking to your Grandma.

Gee it seems like everyone is a little excited for Texas. You know we should not be wishing our life away . . . aww heck, I can't wait either. I know the time will go fast. Especially with that Holiday in there.

gmadxe said...

UMMMM, Trisha...I believe she was referring to Lillie having the PHONE up to her ear!!!!!

Patti said...

She is taking after her mother. I have a picture of her mother talking to Grandma on the phone. I guess I will have to find that picture and put it on my blog.

Amy said...

I had to have learned it somewhere...MOM.