Friday, July 04, 2008

Fireworks....BOOM!! "Says Lillie"

Since Levi is with us this week and for the 4th this year he has been somewhat of a Fireworks boy and has since "intrigued his sister" until they started going off in the driveway. All I have heard is fireworks..fireworks...fireworks. Either Levi or Lillie is saying it. However, once it began Lillie was not so excited! At one point she even threw the fireworks on the steps so that Levi couldn't set them off, she was tying to get rid of them.





Then this morning I got up and went and picked up Wendy(met her through the running club I am in). We went and did the 4mile Firecracker Run in Derby. I didn't do too bad but it wasn't as good as I had hoped. Well, I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. Thank you God for our Freedom!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Oh the picture of Ethan is so cute. He looks so big the way he is stting there in his stroller. Well I have to go mow. Happy 4th! Only 5 days!

gmadxe said...

Cute pictures. Ehtan looks like he wasn't "fazed" by the fireworks - or maybe they weren't going off when that picture was taken.
See ya soon!

Doodles said...

OMIG, those are so cute.
Lillie looks like she likes them but not real well.
Thanks for keeping up with Sindee.
She will be impressed when she sees your update.
Now we can count down on one hand, YEAH!!!!
Oh shoot, I just counted on my hand I'm not there yet, I keep thinking today is Sat.