Monday, August 25, 2008

Here are the pics....

I forgot to mention that for a week I also had 2 extra children. 3 of my own weren't enough. :) So here are some pics with my extra kids too.

Here is Lillie feeding Ethan. Now he likes big people food though so we just have to finish up the baby food he has and I won't have to buy it anymore! Yeah!

Josh pulling the kids.

Kids playing in the sprinkler, they loved it. Robert said Cameron told him he needed a house like Aunt Amy's, I bet it was so he can do stuff like this.



Here is Ethan and his new way of crawling. He gets on one foot and just uses the other one folded. We call it the crab walk, but he gets around.

Ehtan is eating a pancake.


Levi's first day of 3rd Grade!


He asked me why I had to take his picture. Then I thought since he was going into Intermediate school(3-5) he wouldn't want me to walk him in, but he did. I was worried this year my little boy wouldn't want his mommy anymore, but that's not true. I went and had lunch with him on Friday, and he gave me a hug in front of all his classmates. YEAH!!!

So here are the picturs, I hope you enjoy them and I will try(that's a big) to keep caught up. If only I could get ahead. Yeah right that will never happen.

5 comments:

Doodles said...

Oh man oh man, those kids looked like they had a ball together.Thanks for sharing the pictures.And that Levi is getting so big.Cherish those hugs you still get from him because they will stop for a while and then they will pick up again when he gets older and moves away from home.  Yikes, I'm kinda rushing it aren't I????

Doodles said...

Lillie's hair looks so blonde on that first picture must be bleached by the sun huh???

Patti said...

I can't believe how long Lillie's hair looks. The picture of Ethan eating the pancake - if you make it bigger his hair looks really red. I love the picture of Lillie feeding Ethan. Notice her open mouth. I wonder if that helped her with getting the food in his mouth. Levi is getting so big. I just can't believe that he is in 3rd grade. It just doesn't seem possible. Guess I'm gettin old.

gmadxe said...

Lillie's hair does look really long - it's really "flying" in the ones with the sprinkler. Looks like they had a GREAT time.

Levi is growing up too fast. 3rd grade does not seem possible.

Great pictures!!!

Good luck on your 1/2 marathon!!

Rox said...

Let us know how your 1/2 marathon goes! Good luck!