Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thought you were gonna get pics huh! Come back tomorrow, I will be posting again!

I just wanted to say hi, and sorry I have been a bit busy. I have had something go on every weekend this month. The first weekend I had to take a CPR-PR, O2, First Aid, AED class. Then the second weekend I had to do a YASA class, which is YMCA assistant lifeguard class. So I can help a lifeguard if something happens to someone in the water. Then last weekend Friday night, all day Sat, and all day Sunday, I took my water aerobics certification. So I am officially certified to teach water aerobics at the Y. Then this past weekend Levi had a football scrimmage and had 2 games, and then I had to work in the concession stand later in the afternoon. Then this morning I did it....my first 10 mile run. I couldn't believe that I actually made all 10 miles running! I had a 10:10 pace(min/sec) So I did 10 miles in 1 hour and 41min. VERY EXCITING! I am getting excited my half marathon is 4 weeks from today. Well, I have pics to add, but I have to get them on the computer downstairs(I am on my laptop upstairs). So I WILL work on that tomorrow.

5 comments:

gmadxe said...

Yayyy!  FINALLY a posting.  Will be looking forward to the pictures.

Rox said...

You HAVE been busy! Some people don't understand just how busy we are. A half marathon? WOW! I can't even make myself walk to my neighbor's house a mile and a half away. I used to do it all the time! Good for you, I am envious of your willpower. I need to find someone to push me and work out with, too bad you live so far away! Can't wait for the pictures, your kids are adorable.

Patti said...

Woo hoo. I was shocked to see a new post! I thought maybe you forgot your password. As Dixie would say tee hee. We will be checking for pictures.

Doodles said...

Hey Trisha you are learning.  Ya gotta add the tee hee.Good Job Amy!!  Keep up the running and you make me tired just reading your blog, no wonder you haven't been able to post.  But do try to keep up. (teehee)Just a little cyber bullying from a non blogger.

Sindee said...

Hi Amy!

Good to hear from you. Great work with the running, wish I could do it but just thinking of running a mile makes me tired. I think I'll stick to walking.

Well, lets get to the pictures!