Saturday, December 06, 2008

Whew where do I begin?? Well it has been busy to say the least. I had to cut back on my running the past month and a half due to IT band problems, so today was the first race I have done since our half marathon relay. There was the Fall Festival at church, but I don't have any pictures, because I was suppose to work that night and Josh was taking them. Well, noone showed at class so I was able to leave, but didn't have the camera so he has pics on his roll film. (He doesn't like technology) We went to a pumpkin patch. I can't find the pictures. URGH! I don't know where the ones are from my Bon Fire Birthday Party are either. I had Thanksgiving at my house and made my first Turkey!! It turned out great too! I had Bo and Cameron again for this past week while Robert went to Vegas for work...and play! Then today Lillie ran her first mile run!!! She ran the entire thing and did it in 17min something, but she did it all!!! I am so proud of her, and the funny moment was at about 1/2 way she said I have to go potty. YIKES! We were by the river and a side street, but she was able to hold it till after she finished. I do have pictures of her. We could dress up for this run as well, so I was a present and Lillie was a stocking!

Here is my friend Wendy and I. Her daughter Maddy who is just a month younger than Levi also ran the 4 mile. She took 2nd place and has Cystic Fibrosis! Way to go Maddy!


My little stocking 1 mile finisher!



I am trying to keep up, but I am so busy not sure which direction I am going at times. As a matter of fact the rest of today is pretty laid back but from tomorrow till next Sunday night I either have play practice or performance for our church play, with the exception of Tue night. At which Mon., Tue., and Wed I have to teach water aerobics first. Then next Sunday night after the play gets over, I have to go to work at Bath and Body where I only work at night when they stock and reset up tables and such. Busy busy busy, that doesn't include I have a ton of Christmas presents I am making and need to get done by well Christmas Eve. So if you don't hear from me call someone else to make sure I am still alive. I will do my best.

4 comments:

gmadxe said...

YAY, Amy....good blog. And a double YAY to Lillie for running a mile. I can't believe that little bugger could do that. I don't think I could even WALK a mile. But then, I'm OLD!!!!

Good luck on getting everything done the rest of this month.

I certainly won't bug you about updating...now if we could just get your Mom to write something. LOL!

Doodles said...

I didn't believe it ither. (I think that's what Lillie says)
But I just had to check it out, and the only reason I wasn't cyberbullying you was because I knew you had Robert's two boys this past week. And good luck in getting everything done you want to get done by Christmas.....you are my idol and now Lillie is too.

Doodles said...

Did Lillie do the frosty run??
Just checkin, you do need to update its been a month what have ya been doin????

Doodles said...

Amy, today is Jan 6th where are you???? Did someone steal you and holding you hostage???