Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 Post in 1 month....get ready for some snow!

Well, it has been a crazy week. Josh is in Oregon working for Cessna, he is suppose to be back on Sat. So far it seems as though everything will be done and he will get to come home then. We are just hoping and praying that when he goes back to work here on Monday there is no pink slip waiting for him. Cessna is suppose to give out the remainder of what they have said they would lay off this week. We just keep praying and trusting God.

Well enough said here are some pictures of Levi in his basketball games.



Here is Levi's biggest Fan!!


My new dishwasher:





I said I was too tired to do dishes and Lillie said I will do them. She went and got a chair and got right to work! Now if she would only do things when I tell her too.

Here is the EJB at Borders.



Here is Britta, myself and Wendy((from Rose Hill) I have 2 friends named Wendy) before the Super Bowl Run.



Well I guess this is it for now. I will be able to post after this weekend since someone has a birthday tomorrow!

12 comments:

Patti said...

Where can I get a dishwasher like that? It is a cute one!

blyshrs said...

Hey! aren't there child labor laws?

Amy said...

Hey she offered and was working for free! So I don't think it counts!

Doodles said...

Now I know where Lillie was when Levi was playing ball....she was home playing Cinderella.....Yep watch out someone might turn you in for child abuse. Dish water hands yukkk

gmadxe said...

How very cute!!! You are very lucky to have the "help". Hope it lasts as she grows up.

Cute pictures of Levi, too. Does he like basketball better than football???? And Happy Birthday to him TODAY!!!!

gmadxe said...

Oh....not that Ethan isn't cute - just didn't mention him watching the game. It won't be long before he'll be out there, too. cry:)

Robert Eckdahl said...

Thanks for the snow, but I was thinking when you said it, that YOU would get it, not me.

Aaron said...

Hello, I have never met you, but I am a friend of Josh's from LeTourneau. I was hoping I could get your address so I can keep in touch. If you wouldn't mind, please send it to shirui-at-juno.com. Thank you.
Aaron Nystrom

Doodles said...

Ok I'm expecting an update after this weekend.....the princess is having a birthday party take lots of pictures and BLOG please!!!!
I'm having withdrawl symtems I haven't seen new pictures of your darling babies!

Doodles said...

2 posts in one month and then nothing for 2 months hummmmm are you really that busy????
Hummmmm guess the marathon coming up has a little to do with that huh???? Just a bit of cyber-bullying from Aunt Dude

Doodles said...

What is that old saying time flies when youre having fun????? You must be having a blast because you are coming up to almost a year since you have updated did you forget how to do it????

Unknown said...

I thought this would be the best place to get ahold of you. :) Thank you for your entries on Inspire. Create. Bake. If you separate them into individual comments, you'll have a greater chance of winning. I'll do the random drawing based on the # of comments. You can enter a total of six times based on the six entry specifications. Just trying to help. :)