Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's a.........

BOY!!! They kept my due date the same Oct. 8. He wasn't hiding anything. We have 2 pictures of him showing it all. I tried to put one on here but was having problems sizing the picture and such. Levi is very excited. I went down to school and talked to him. I thought that he would rather me do that in person since he was really hoping for a boy. So now we have to come up with names that we agree on. Josh really likes the name Jesse, the only problem is we had a dog named Jesse and I can't get past that. So if anyone has any ideas please share them, I would like to have a name picked out that we agree on before he is born.

8 comments:

gmadxe said...

YEAH!!!! Levi's getting a brother! I hope all goes well - the remainder of your pregnancy. I'm sure you'll choose a number of names before you settle on one. Love, Aunt Dixie

profitmarthelp.com said...

YAY A BOY! How about "David"?

Doodles said...

Yeah a boy, Lillie needs a little
brother to go with the big brother
hummmm now for a name!!!!
I like Jessie.

Doodles said...

But doesn't it have to start with an L???

Jamie said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see another Racchini running the halls on Sundays! God bless you guys.

Rox said...

Congrats, Amy and Josh! Try out lots of names, one will rise to the top. You have lots of time. I think Seth would work with your last name. I have always loved that name.

Amy said...

Seth would be good, but we just had some friends that had a little boy in Feb. and they named him Seth.

Lacy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures this morning!
I'd make a joke and say, "Lacy is a good name," but that's just mean.
Congratulations!