Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Stay Tuned. Thursday I will be announcing the gender of the baby with pics...

On Thursday I go in for my sonogram and I will be announcing it on my blog. So don't expect a phone call. Even you mom you will have to check the blog. My appt is at 10AM and I will put it on here as soon as I get home. Let's hope this baby doesn't get stubborn and won't let us see anything. I have to say I would like another little girl, because her and Lillie would be close in age, and then when they get older I could dress them together. However, I would also like to have a little boy too, becuase Levi would be sooo excited! He really wants a brother, but who can blame him. Just FYI no there are not two either! In case anyone was thinking that. So stay tuned......

2 comments:

gmadxe said...

We'll be WAITING!!!!
aunt dixie

Doodles said...

Man o Man I've got to be in school
tomorrow. I won't be able to check your blog till after I get home, but I can't wait.
Good luck and whatever will be
will be and you will love that
baby no matter what
Aunt Dude