Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lillie dressing up!

We were at Target the other day waiting for tires to be put on the Saturn, so we were hanging around there. Levi wanted to go look at toys and I told him his sister had to look at the girl stuff then. We went down the isle and I found the boas, I put it around her and she immediately grabed it like a star. At first I was mad because I didn't have a camera then remembered I could use my cell phone. How did we ever live without them taking pictures at spur of the moment??? Anyway here is OUR model Lillie!

3 comments:

gmadxe said...

Oh, what a little "princess". Kind of like Mommie and Grandma. Good thing you can use your cell phone. Love, aunt dixie

Doodles said...

Oh my God!!! She is so beautiful
can I squeeze her too???
When are you coming to Ne???

Doodles said...

OK Amy, its been two months and you need to update this with some new pictures. I know the kids are changing every day so lets get going before that new baby brother gets in the picture or you will never have time to update.