Friday, May 09, 2008

Almost Here!

I am slowly preparing myself for my 10K & 2 mile tomorrow. I will be putting up pics from my runs, Lillie's run and Levi has a fun fit day today at the high school track, so we are heading there in a couple of hours. I know I have some pics on my camera that I need to put on here, but they are still on the camera. I have been so busy lately that I am not sure which way I am going. I will be taking pics of my new furniture too! I love it, I got a new couch and chair. I will have to take pics of my Mother's Day flowers I won from the grocery store in town. I kinda wish they would offer $$ for a raffle, I won a ham in Nov at Thanksgiving and now flowers. Maybe I am the only one that puts my name in?? Next week we will be heading to the zoo so I will be seeing many of you there! LOL I believe in the gorilla exhibit! I know Robert will be there (inside joke, mom you will understand in a couple of days). In case I don't end up back on here before Sunday. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

You are so naughty! I don't understand. You always give me a little info and then keep me in suspense. You get mad at me when I have a secret with your husband! I can't wait to see pictures of your furniture.

Doodles said...

Me too, I want to see pictures and a Happy Mothers' day to you too.