Monday, May 19, 2008

What's been going on....

Here is the newest band member.

Here was Levi at his fun fit day.


Here is Lillie and Ethan at Levi's fun fit day. We rode the bicycle down to the school, about 2 miles each way. We were waiting for Levi to get out of school after being at the track.



Ethan is just too cute!!!

Here is my new diva!


This is from the zoo on Thur. Levi just took off with Lillie as soon as she was out of the stoller. He took her hand and away he went. It was so cute!

Then when we were in the jungle I wanted to take a picture of them in front of the waterfall, and Lillie was terrified. I am not sure why, but she clinged to Levi.

I will add some more pics in a bit, thought I should end this post before it won't let me post any more pics.

3 comments:

gmadxe said...

Oh! What neat pictures of your little "DARLINGS"! They are ALL so precious.

Patti said...

Hey that's a pretty cool new band member. She might have to be my new favorite. (Sorry Josh) I love the pictures of the kids. They are all so cute. We need to get Ethan some hair. His poor little head is going to get sunburned. You donate to locks of love so why don't you give some to your son?

Doodles said...

They are really cute pictures.
That is just so cute with Levi taking his little sister by the hand.
What a nice big brother.