Monday, May 19, 2008

Pics of the relatives at the zoo!

Mom was looking good for her pic.


Robert wasn't cooperating so well, so I couldn't get a very good one of him.
As you can see Levi takes after his uncle Robert.

I think we wore Ethan out though. He was pretty pooped!


The best story from the zoo was from lunch. I had the kids in the stroller and Lillie was in the front where there is a tray. She was having peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. All of a sudden a bird swooped down on her tray and stole some of her bread. All of the older kids were crackin up, they thought it was funny that the bird had done that. It was a good thing it was Lillie and not Dude or we would have had a mess on our hands. I bet to Lillie the legs of that little bird were "this" big! LOL! Gotta love ya Dude.

8 comments:

Patti said...

Very funny. Ha Ha Ha Just wait until I get a picture of you Amy!

Amy said...

Now no donkeys are allowed on blogger sites! LOL

Patti said...

I didn't say it was a donkey

gmadxe said...

What cute pictures!!! I'm sure all the kids enjoyed it a lot. Anxious to see you next week..I HOPE!

Doodles said...

I know exactly how big those feet
were, been there and done that.
Hope Lillie doesn't have any lasting effects of that little episode.
Some day we will compare stories ok Lillie??
Aunt dude

Doodles said...

By the way Amy I didn't like the first picture of this blog either.
YUKKKKK

Doodles said...

ok Amy its been almost a month since you have updated. Lets see some pictures of those kids that are growing like weeds.

gmadxe said...

Dude....be careful of cyber-bullying! Although...it DID get Patti to post. (tee hee) How about it, Amy????