Sunday, February 24, 2008

Doesn't get any cuter than this!!!

The other day I decided I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures of Ethan, and I am going to need them for rememberance and scraping. So Lillie is always wanting to hold or carry Ethan (who is 1/2 her weight) so I decided to let her hold him on the floor (no chance of dropping him or letting him flop over).
Here she is trying to give him his paci.
Here is another pic of Ethan where he is peaking on his tummy.

Then when I went to work that night Josh decided to take some pics of Ethan, I did not tell him I had taken pictures of him earlier that day(doo doo doo doo(add a twilight zone music)). He then added a little wording...hope you love it!

6 comments:

Patti said...

Oh Lillie is just adorable with her bangs cut. She is looking more and more like you at age 2. I think you had a little bit longer hair at age 2. Course you have the hair that grows and grows. Can't wait to get my hands on those little darlings. Pray for good weather. Think "NO SNOW"

gmadxe said...

Good pics, Amy. Your caption is PERFECT....it doesn't get any cuter than this. Wish I could be there next weekend. That Ethan i just growing up too fast. I told you....he's maybe going to be a "bruiser" like his Grandpa. AuntDixie

Doodles said...

Oh man I can't wait to get my hands on those two darlings.
It sounds like the weather is suppose to be nice on Friday and Saturday. Just hope Thurs is ok I am going to Dixies and then meet your Mom for breakfast at Fremont with Dixie to celebrate her birthday.
Can't wait till we get there, be ready for us to invade you

Robert Eckdahl said...

We'll be coming down to Wichita when we come...
Just thought I'd add a little redneck music to go with the redneck picture.

Doodles said...

Amy,
did you get the hangers? Man I miss those kids. Just looking at the pictures don't help either I want to get my hands on them.
I have some more hangers but I think I will just give them to you when I see you at Women of Faith is that ok???

Brandon and Emily Judson said...

Brandon loves the redneck bumbo!