Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Just checkin in!

Surprise I decided to post right quick. Nothing new really is going on other than Josh is now working almost 70 hours a week right now. They have a plane that is in experimental being made and it HAS to be done by sometime in April. So everyone working on this project is on overload. Well, I will be headed back to Nebraska this weekend. Mom and I are going on Sat. to look for a headstone. We would like to have it on dad's grave by Memorial Day. Hope everyone is doing well. I will try to keep checkin in! P.S. To my aunts 1 in particular Ethan and Lillie will be with me so you can come get some kid lovin'!!!

4 comments:

gmadxe said...

WOW!!! 2nd post in a week. Good job. I'm assuming you mean the "other" aunt for the lovin'?
"D"

Amy said...

yep, I know we will see you!

Doodles said...

Well dang!!!
I have to go to a bowling tournament on Sat. how long
are those darlings going to be
in Nebraska????
The "other aunt"

Patti said...

Wow good job Amy. Course now that I have high speed we will have to see who can do the most posts.